The default analytics port is 9502, such as http://myserver:9702/analytics. I want to change that port to 80, so that we can just access http://myserver/analytics. Here's what worked for me:
- Use the search tool of your choice to find all files under your BI home directory (a) have an .xml extension; and, (b) contain the string 9502.
- Search each file for the string '9502' to determine if it refers to a port number. If it does, change it to port 80.
- After making the changes from 9502 to 80, sign in to Weblogic Server
- Lock & Edit
- Environment > Servers > bi_server1
- Configuration tab
- Change the Listen Port: 80 (formerly 9502)
- Activate Changes
- Test connecting to the repository in online mode with the Administration tool
- Test connecting to OBIEE Analytics without the :9502 port